Domestic Electrical Services

Down to Earth

Electrical Services 

Logo pic.jpg

Domestic Services

We can provide the following for your home:

  • Electrical inspecting and testing (including landlord safety certificates)

  • All aspects of electrical installation works

  • Emergency callouts

  • Outdoor electrical wiring/lighting

  • Security lighting installation

  • Electric heating installation (including underfloor heating)

  • Socket replacements

  • Full/partial re-wiring

  • Smoke alarm systems

  • Fire alarm systems

  • Consumer unit upgrades

  • Electrical maintenance and replacements

Electrical Maintenance

We can carry out planned, routine and reactive electrical maintenance tasks including the safe
isolation, replacement and testing of a range of common electrical installations, circuits and
devices in a safe and effective manner.  We can maintain most of the electrical services that
you need to ensure the safe and efficient operation of your appliances.

Landlord Safety Certificate

Rented properties are required to have an Electrical Installation Condition Report carried out
every 5 years, or at change of tenant. 

Rewiring and Electrical Design

We work closely with you to ensure the right electrical specification to meet your requirements.  
We have access to an extensive range of fittings from unique and specialist to a basic range,
depending on your specific requirements.

Smoke Detection Systems

Do you have smoke detectors installed in your home?  Even the most basic smoke detection systems can be a
life saver.   We can provide domestic and commercial fire alarm systems to meet your specific requirements. 

Fault Finding

Able to detect and fix most electrical faults. If we cannot fix the problem then we should be able to identify the cause of the fault and recommend appropriate actions.

Part P Registered

To make sure that electrical jobs are safe there are standards they have to comply with. If you can't prove they comply with these rules you may find it difficult to sell your house.  In England and Wales these rules are called Part P and are part of the building regulations.  Electricians need to be be Part P registered before they can do many electrical jobs. If you don’t use a Part P registered electrician for these jobs you will have to pay your local authority building control to inspect the work.